Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sometimes I look at myself and my life, I think "I am a person of integrity, character, honesty and love".
And- there is some truth to that. But where does this come from? Is it because I am basically good? Better than 'those people who are generally seLfish"?
These traits I prize are developed from choices made over time- but what gave me eyes to see the choices before me? What faith, what sight birthed my trust that love and truth, justice and mercy are the bedrock on which good choices are made?

Faith is a gift. Hope and love are gifts and originate from what is bigger than me. From One who IS love, justice, truth and mercy.

And so I will hope and trust that this gift can fall on anyone. That as it does- it has power to change lives.

For it changed - and changes- mine.

Love,
-felicia
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.