Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Friday, January 7, 2011

Grace

It has been my great privilege to see grace surround beginnings and endings.
Last year was full of such journeys. Work, illness, weddings, death, travels,work goodbyes and starts, daughters' new relationships, family and friends' goodbyes...
This year, too, begins with death and new life for those dear to me and with the end of one work and the start of another.
In all these things I have been blessed to see such grace. The holy presence of God in love extended, conflicts eased, welcomes and farewells. In places of trepidation-peace proffered. Yesterday I resigned my job at Sandy Bay, heard of one family birth, a death, praying for that release for another, and watching my daughters' relationships unfold.
Change- in all around I see and oh, Thou who changest not, abides with me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.