Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12th

Dear friends and family,

 

Loren would have been 54 today.  Likely we would have gone out for dinner and had friends in for coffee and cake afterwards. There would have been some jazz playing and a nice red wine to be shared.  GOOD coffee poured and plenty of witty inserts and comebacks.

 

Thank you to all who remember with me and celebrate who Loren was.  Thank you for your kind words and care.  It is a poignant day, one in which I miss my guy….but one filled with gratitude, too.  I got to love him, and be loved. My girls had a fabulous dad.  Loren’s family  and friends knew his laugh, his friendliness, his helpfulness- and we liked him.. We really liked him.  Loren knew about God’s love-and he loved us.

 

 

  One day I will likely be older than Loren….what a laugh he would have had from that!

 

To  a life well lived.  To Loren.

 

Love,

  felicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.