Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 14

Even the day doesn't want to be awake this time of year- it only starts around 8:30 and starts to shut down by 3:30. Tiredness, aches and pains, and grief all accentuated by the long cold night.
But once the sun goes down, lights sparkle on the snow, furnaces rev and blow warmth into the room and the quiet is restful.
Home today, a sick girl and her tired achey Mom.
Now, the clock ticks, Sherman lays curled against me chewing on a toy, my girl sleeps, and I sit in my red living room- and rest.
There is a peace about the room and in me- even though I may hurt.
Thank you for your prayers and gentle thoughts that hold me.
-love
-felicia
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.