Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today

What a glorious sunny day!  My Marla came over for night on her way back to PEI.  It was so good to see her and visit - eat ice cream and chocolate!

After taking her to the airport, I headed home to tidy things a bit and then off for lunch on Broadway - mmmm pulled pork sandwich ! I thought I would sit down and write this afternoon- but fell asleep for 2 hours. Naps are wondrous things!

This evening I have a houseful of the 20-somethings and some dogs. Radar feels old around the puppies- but he’s teaching them some gentle behaviour.

Plans are finalizing for Alissa’s and my week in Rome, the 22nd-30th.  I’m beginning to get excited!  Vatican, Wine and Ancient Rome are 3 of the tours where we’ll be tagging along with Bill and Cindy.

Maybe, just maybe, I can meet Jan and some of his family in Frankfurt on our way down!

I have the great privilege of time to go gentle on this journey and I choose to celebrate life.  I choose to be happy.
 
-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.