Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Come Share With Me

I was blessed with about 7 hours of sleep and though I am tired and weak, I am happy and calm. I always feel the love around me, God's, Loren's - all of yours... and I am at peace.

Those who can, come share the day with me tomorrow. Let yourself do whatever your heart is calling you to do. I don't care what it is... just follow.

I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can't be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything int he present or anything in the future.

However you say it - Love - God - it's the first noble truth, and we are safe.

-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.