Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Freedom, Praises & Preparation

Residual sobs. But my love is free. I feel his presence close - but not in that cold cold hand. He's left the start of a smirk for us to look at. But my love is free.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the mind of God my Saviour live in me from day to day.
By his love and power controlling all I do and say.
May His beauty rest upon me as I seek myself to give
and may they accept the channel - seeing only Him.
May the love of Jesus fill me as the waters fill the sea.
Him exalting self-appraising this is victory.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slept for six hours. Will have a short nap around 8:00. Another massage at 12:30 and nap (?) before heading to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.