Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Friday, June 18, 2010

3:30 a.m.

I will let it all come. And then sleep. I will share my soul. That is my call and my promise. Why else am I here?

Awake at 3. Who should I pray for?  Well - Darragh's just off to work.

Jumbled heart. I reached for you - and remembered strong arms and a snuggle deep onto your chest. And then - those weeks and weeks when it kind of hurt because of the port. In the last month - to just spontaneously hug you -had you guarding your stomach . I was beginning to lose you already. And my tears fall. But you would breathe and pull me close anyways.
 
Stupid endo. And naproxen on an empty stomach. Ahh well - should kick in soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

7:30 a.m. 

Ahh. Soft rain like brushes and a single bird's song. Not a bad way to wake up!

------------------------------------------------------------

10:30 a.m.

Booked an appraisal - sent off some mail. Will brunch with a pal and then be pampered at Tenspa thanks to my sister's appointment making skills. It's a lot - but I probably need a lot. My body is tired.

You know - another branch fell off the tree - but the Santa Fe is fine. See?

Protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.