Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday


Loren has a lack of appetite today...for anything. He says its not fair to feel blue when its mothers day. But fair doesn't have much to do with it. And there will be days like this...  (Momma said...)

In the service this morning,we sang How Deep the Father's Love for Us. The words - how deep the pain of searing loss- had tears spilling down my face. In that song I am given the gift of expression for my grief as well as a reminder of God's own powerful love. And now we will accept the sun's warm rays. And we will celebrate. First we choose to, then we feel it.


Boundless love, ... This is my life ...it's what I know. Jesus my Lord. It's you I owe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.