Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 2013

Dear friends and family,
 
This post is to  let you know I am starting a new blog.  I have deeply valued the chance to share our journey through Loren's illness, passing and time of grief and healing with you.
 
God is and was and will be present.  Thanks be to Him- the source, sustainer and destination of life.
 
 
 
I and the ones who administered this blog no longer have access to add any guest comments and, on October 9th I married again!
 
It is time to start fresh.
 
Andrzej Leligdowicz was also a widower, with two grown daughters, a son-in-law and a third grandchild on the way. Where once I was part of a family of 5, now with my 3 girls married and one grandson, joining with Andrzej's family- we shall be quite a few!
 
If you would like to follow me – though my posts may not be frequent- my new blog felicia Dyck and family  is at feliciadyck.blogspot.ca
 
with love.... felicia (still Dyck....but Andrzej's Mrs.  nevertheless   )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.