Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Prayers help

 

I ws able to be present for Ali & Ross’ celebration of their marriage.    Mostly, the long-acting pain med keeps me coping.  Eating really exacerbates it…so…the preparations for surgery, (NPO)

Probably helped me a lot, too.

 

I had hoped to have surgery immediately following that beautiful sunny morning…but things fell through. Not eating is not a great solution long term.  I am waiting and hoping for a good and resolving surgery. I miss working.  I miss eating!

 

See my beautiful kids? 

There are trials…but blessings too.  An I’m grateful.

 

 

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.