Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday June 25th

My dear family and friends. 

Summer has arrived! 

Many of you know I  struggle with endometriosis. My last bad bout was in September last year but I have been gifted with months of no pain or only moderate pain.  Last week, I had a reminder that, yes, I have a chronic condition.  And yesterday, I spent the day being treated at hospital for pain.

Funny, how we always need new reminders that we are not in control, that life and health and ability are gifts, not givens. 

Thank you to   all who remember me in their thoughts and prayers.  I want to be someone who has learned to hold all things loosely, but I too, need reminding. 

A new great gift that I have been given lately is finding someone who has been through the rough hard road of great loss.  Some of you have seen me out and about with some guy and must be wondering. J

I will say this: he is someone who can handle the millions of questions and wondering musings that I do.  He himself has lost  a great, long love.

God gives good gifts. Sometimes He takes away, but He is ever the giver of good  gifts.

Much love,

felicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.