Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, March 27, 2011

nearing the end of a long march

Dear family and friends,
Another week has gone and the snows have started to melt. And with spring-
new changes again….perhaps we can even call it new life?
My youngest, our little bird, Alissa just flew the coop and now she is
engaged! Her…fiancée , Ross Strank, asked her to marry him a week ago and
she said yes! They are thinking spring- 2012. It will be a privilege to
get to know Ross; already we know him to be an honest, helpful, and caring
man.
I have just been accepted for a position at St. Boniface Hospital, so I will
be starting April 4th. It is a full time, days/evening position. Shifts-
but manageable , I think.
It's been a long winter...and I am so longing for warmth, positive changes
and continued healing. May it be so.
Love , felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.