Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, September 18, 2010

thanx for sharing

Hi Felicia.
Thank you so much for updating us on how you are coping with the new chapter in your life. It must be so,,, empty. Alone. But, as you said it so well; you are not alone. And we are with you in spirit, and want to continue to pray for youl

I would not begin to say that I understand what you are going through, because I don't. But here is something that helped me shortly after I had my stroke about 6 1/2 years ago: I was talking to the Lord in prayer and it went something like this: Dear Lord, I know that you love me, and You know that I love You... But could You please show Your love for me in a more tangible way? Nothing dramatic happened. Nothing changed. But something did happen. You see, about 3 weeks after I had the stroke our house and all our contents with it, with me in a state where I could not really understand what had happened. But when friends started to help us and surround us with their help and their prayers and practical ways to help us recover, then it began to dawn on me that this was the way God's love was shown in a tangible way. And it humbled me that God was so patient and so practical, to reveal this to me.... Again, let me repeat that I don't know what it feels like to be in your situation. I don't! But maybe this can help you in a small way to move along your path. GOD IS WITH YOU!

"MY HELP COMES FROM THE LORD WHO MADE  HEAVEN AND EARTH. HE WILL NOT ALLOW YOUR FOOT TO [SLIP]. HE WHO KEEPS YOU WILL NOT SLUMBER." Psalm 121: 2, 3.

Uncle Henry & Aunty Mary.

hmdueck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.