Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Small Mercies & Rough Waters

.
.
Small mercies:

The last few nights Alissa has (even cheerfully) taken the puppy into her room for night and been thankful and kind when I came to take over at 10 to 6. The last few nights I have had more sleep.

Rough waters:

It’s still a pretty rough time for me. Conflicts and conflict resolution in the midst of grief is no easy task. I will say things wrong; I will hear things wrong….and what others say will also impact me in different ways. But that does not mean there is something pathological about my grief. It is the face of grief - a real, human passage. 

And still waiting on some doctors…..

felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.