Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yesterday was Yesterday, Today.... Rome Here We Come!

Some of you are aware that I spent the day at Health Science’s Emergency Dept. I wouldn’t have chosen to have such a pain spike as a way to start dealing with it- but it was effective in getting needed tests and treatment.

I drove myself there - but ‘happened’ to spot Judy Ford on a corner beside the hospital. I was provided with comfort and care and I did not spend that tough day alone. Not only that - the care I received from the nurse practitioner was exceptionally good. Thanks also to Carla for your quick visit with your ‘stoned’ sister.

And yes - I managed to pack…with time to spare to go sign final papers on the house! Flight leaves at 1:40.

I deeply need and value your prayers,

Much love

-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.