Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleep

It would be nice...but maybe I'm being prepped for the trip to Rome...and it just so happens I can be up for the puppy.

Dr's appointment this morning ...and a visit with work. Testing the waters for Fall. :). Oh - and a walk/run with my intrepid neighbour! That'll get the kinks out of my complaining insides.

And this, too, is a moment of missing the comfort of my husband's arms. Yes. If I take this moment, and just be ... the hurt comes. It also floods me... and thus - it ebbs. My spine relaxes ...  and I can breathe more deeply.             

Channels only. Blessed Master, but with all Thy wondrous power. Flowing through us - Thou canst use us. Every day and every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.