Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday

A fine start.  Sunshine and I made it to Curves for 7 am instead of 7:05!

Plus I almost talked someone else into doing the July boot camp with me..I figure if I can talk someone else into it.I might talk myself in, too.

But I'm afraid my selling points need some work..

"It's at 5:30 in the morning".."It's really hard..you either want to die or want the instructor to.and it doesn't get easier until half way through the month..where you maybe are starting to tolerate the guy.but you still pretty much think it's impossible."
 
I don't like hard things to scare me off though...
 
Slept a bit better last night.  Do something you think you can't today.
 
Love
-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.