Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rainy Days...

From Felicia:

A rainy day for a wedding shower, but Brynlee, together with her cousin's bride, were showered with presents this afternoon.

Tonight Loren and I are out to friends' for dinner. All this drizzle will bring out the green grass and unfold a canopy of leaves.


From Loren:

Its been wonderful to have this experience of people caring and praying and supplying. Maybe we can too, someday. I am overwhelmed and blessed. Thank you and God bless. I feel OK - a little full - my meds and water and various protein snacks make me full - today it's kind of a cloudy grey day....and that's how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.