Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Thursday, May 6, 2010

From Loren

Hi everyone: This is Loren.

It has been a long time since I have written anything. Usually Felicia has sent in any comments I have made, so there have been some words from me, but this is straight from me.
So here goes.

Thursday....reflecting once again on the many, many people that have been involved with doing things for me and my family, whether in deed or thoughts (prayers). Just incredible. May God Bless you also as He has Blessed us.

Last night at Sams' Place, a niece of mine did a performance. What a great voice and talented writer. The money she made there .....well..... she gave to my family. So much Love!!

Today I woke up feeling good, even though my blood sugars seem to be jumping up and down even with pills. It just makes everything more complicated and feels more uncertain. I still have a fairly positive outlook and ask for your continued prayers and thoughts.

Today is a day of getting materials for some more projects that I would like to do for my girls, taking Felicia to her conference and doing some more "finishing" on the table. Praying for strength. So that is it for now and may you all have a great day too.

Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.