Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trusting...

There is a road inside of you
Inside of me there is one too
Oh stumbling pilgrim in the dark
The road to Zion ‘s in your heart


I was sooo frustrated yesterday. Trying to make all kinds of arrangements regarding our funds and plans and running into roadblocks.

 
Today, I decided not to hold so tightly to my plans or schedules …. and just trust.

 
I relaxed and my mood lifted. And Loren’s mood lifted too.
Poor guy at Rona….He made Loren sign his name for a refund of a dollar something on a lightbulb….so there’s Loren, slowly writing…and saying L- el-ellll  (while curling his lips and crossing his eyes…)

 
We’d like to blame it on the T3’s wouldn’t we :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.