Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Friday, April 2, 2010

Love...


On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.

Love is God.  And love is beyond the constraints of time. It is not fixed in person or space but flows through both. Whoever loves is the conduit of love - the conduit of God.
We have been carried by love through others, through prayer and words and deeds. We are carried by God. And this is why we cry Abba, Father. We know He is and a rewarder of all who seek Him.

Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.