Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Monday, February 25, 2013

February musings.

The last few weeks have been filled with conversations about faith and love. Does doing good make us loving or does loving make us do good?
Where is justice satisfied, if love is everything?
What is love?
Amazing discussions- and they get me in touch with what I love most about my God.
At the same time I am working at a new job. It is the kind of job that fits well with who I am- a relationship builder. Being truly present with someone- sharing in their life- good, bad or ugly, is love enacted to me. It's who I want to be and it is what I need.
God is present to me - how can I not want to be like Him?

Love, felicia
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.