Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 am
Cool morning breezes waft in with the sun
Rays shine over shut eyes-
the crisp- tickling my nose
A smile rises even before sleepy lids lift.
The day's dawned
And hope's thaw has begun.
-felicia
May 18, 2011

Dear family and friends,

It is now 6 weeks into my new job and I am so grateful that I'm getting it.
I'm finding routines and feeling more at home and so enjoying the good
people I work with.
Nursing is challenging, an awesome responsibility, but it is so rewarding to
give into people's lives.

My heart is glad. Friends and family have given into my life; friends and
strangers give into the lives of those I care about and I am thankful.

Weeping lasts for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Whether your night
is long like the far north's winter, or short like its summer, joy shall
come with the morning.
Love,

-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.