Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tomorrow is test day- my first one in this challenging course. I've
been kind of snarky, easily irritated and frustrated.
A Winnipeg January can feel like wading through molasses in a usual year.
This year is not usual- and sometimes it's like wading through molasses with
gravity boots on.
This is why I've chosen a decidedly non -winter background colour for this
message. Green, this sort of pale, just present, green reminds me of new
grass and new leaves - the kind that show up in spring. It is the colour of
beginnings and beginnings are about growth. Doesn't feel like it..but
growth is what can come out of this heavy, hard and really cold January.
Green is about hope ..and so..I hope .
Love,
-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.