Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rough Days

Hello all,

More challenges yesterday. Endometriosis is no fun….and it had me at an ER again last night. Thank you to my friends who stayed with me while I waited, and waited - for pain relief.

But I did get some relief - and some sleep. Today is a more manageable day so far. It will be taken slowly.

Love,
felicia



Part 2

Today has continued to be manageable and I had a 2 hour nap. Thanks to Murray and Brent for fixing the gate in order that Sherman and Radar can remain trapped!

Cammie’s came by to make us pancakes…and Alissa did a good nursing job of the newest “wisdom teeth removal” patient, (my niece) while I was in the ER.

Tonight, the Sherman-ator will sleep with Alissa in HER room!!! Yay! Miracles happen!

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.