Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Thoughts

Probably there is much of grief wrapped up in my reactions and the depth of pain/anger I have in response to hurts.  I am raw and figuring out stuff.  Now that I am no longer married - what if I’m not a sister, a mother, a daughter….too? What if all of my ideas of family are shakeable - changeable?  I see that these are not the most logical questions - but they are the feelings that come when key roles of who you are all shaken up.

As I am aware of this, I can find acceptance. If only logic alone would allow you to get there. It doesn’t.  You have to feel/experience the changes to get to logic first. At least, that’s what’s true for me. I don’t know how many more deep shake ups are ahead for me as  I process. I know that I treasure your prayers. I know my God loves in the midst of this all. I know that love and mercy, truth and justice are the core of what I want to be….like the God I trust. I fail miserably at these sometimes. But I  know they are what I want to strive for.

felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.