Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wise Words

I'm having a good visit with Nina - my Russian/Argentinian hairstylist. She is wise.
She says things like: don't be hurt by selfishness. Forgive first. Say what you must but forgive first. Don't let hate take over your heart...if you see what was done as selfishness - you will understand that is in them - don't let it hurt your soul.

Kind of related to holding all things loosely. And these are good words. I will still say what I think is true - but I will forgive. I may not be able to help hurting when I am distant from my family  - but I must hold even that loosely and hope and pray for restoration and wisdom. For new life out of this manure pile.


It can happen. My God is mighty to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.