Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Saturday, August 7, 2010

When Tears are Enough


Maybe today the grief is getting closer to that marrow.  When I am hurt - how I wish Loren was here!  He would tell me if I'm being ridiculous, but he would also hold me and love me anyways. He would listen to me.

And when I was not being ridiculous- he would be on my side, defending me in spirit. Maybe he still is. 

It's a challenging morning/afternoon.  I had to park the Santa Fe for awhile before I was good to drive again.  I probably need to be absolutely flustered and upset before I get to the point where I'll just cry...and so I am grateful.  It has a purpose and it will be good for me.

But this is pretty damn hard.

I don't mean to offend anyone - it's just the way it is.

And I guess God wanted me to spend the past hour with just Him for company. 

It is enough.

felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.