Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grief

I don't feel stuck. I just feel. And I know it will get better. I see grace all around me - even in what is extremely painful.

Emotional pains rip open the scabs that formed on the 'sinew' or 'muscle of grief - to expose the bone - the marrow of it. And it is from there that it can pour out.

It is a part of moving forward.

When I feel I am stuck - I will reach out - even for professional help.

But now - I reach out to family and friends. I let you see what grief is. It shouldn't be shushed off to professionals. We are all human and need to have courage to face it.

And courage comes.

-felicia

I am surrounded by mercy and grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.