Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mornings...

I love the calm of the early morning. The air is just a hint of cool and the birds lend a little ear-tease as I nip off dried flowers, prop up drooping stems and give all my flowers a drink. Radar loves just coming outside and walking beside me as I check on the garden. He knows that I’m coming out again with another jug or two of water, so he doesn’t bark at being left outside the door. But just stands on the step - waiting.

I check how the plants inside are doing, too, and look round to tidy the kitchen if any late night cups turned up.

Here’s my chance to check the net, scan yesterday’s Sudoku done/crossword tried paper for anything interesting. It’s a time when thoughts flow easily and God can prompt me about others….or myself…or just resonate His love to me.

Enjoy your Sunday, all

-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.