Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Will I Sing...

Right now the sunlight is filtering through the trees and sitting like an ornament on my cheek.  All around me are displays of tenderness and beauty…and some displays of more lonely sorrows.
 
Loren’s energy level continues to drop and he won’t be able to sit through a convocation at the University…and so I choose to be at home with the one who made my graduation from Nursing  possible. These days are immensely precious.
 
I can only imagine……will I be able to speak at all?
…when that day comes…what will my heart feel? Will I sing hallelujah?
 
 
The reality of love I see now - is nothing to the love Loren is about to experience….
 
But oh how it hurts to let go.
 
 
-felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.