Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Morning Toughts

 ...early in the morning - my song shall rise to thee.

Yesterday was a quieter day and the sticky skies eventually paper-weighted my soul.  When the thunder rolled - so did that weight and I could just let some thoughts be thunk.

He's not going to be back later...    What if I didn't do enough - love well enough? ...   That hovering nearness might not last....     It's just me now-heading this family....      And I decided - yes - it is a decision! - to give these thoughts air and let them go. Why should they put down roots?  They are real - they are felt. They do sting. But I choose to hold even thoughts loosely...     I was loved...     I loved...    I am loved...    And I will be loved.  

This thought too is free - but dances round my ears anyway.
       
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.