Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Am Not Alone

Sighs and sobs - well...schliuckses - around 3.  And back to sleep.
 
Now? Quiet and single chirps from some birds and a soft sunlight as I stretch out.
 
Sheesh that garlic taste is persistant! (Olive Garden for Ali's birthday last night). Thanks John + Cheri.
 
Today - tonight - sometime soon I would like music - just a living room full with a guitar and some singing. (I missed joining in - in most of the singing in church yesterday).
 
I miss my Loren and his shoulder. Ahh - that single chirp - just outside my window. Yes God - I am not alone.
 
OK- time to loose that garlic breath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.