Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Telephone Tag and Reality

Well, I guess Loren and the oncology nurse played phone tag today.  And no answers.  Waiting.  Radar was at the vets for his shots and allergy meds.  He’s still too porky.
 
Loren had a massage this afternoon and needed to stop at the store on the way home for a quick energy fix (chocolate bar). 
 
Ali and I have a massage scheduled tonight. I think I can use it.  Feeling kind of low as I end up reflecting on how Loren as I relate that to others. He’s doing OK - but realities sit around our shoulders today like big sacks of flour and the powder wafts across our noses and into our eyes to sour  our outlook. The singing in the rain has shifted to sighing in the sun….
 
But we gather ourselves up again….and head into it…
 
Thank you for praying.
 
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.