Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayers & Praises

Please pray for Loren.  He really does not feel well.  He is sleeping now, but his brow is a bit furrowed.

Praise:
               
My Health Canada insurance covers us for emergency medical at 100%...and no deductible. Very, very good news and additional peace of mind.
                
Alissa has an appointment for knee Xrays at PanAm for June 15th. Maybe she can start hunting down a great surgeon. I hear I have a top notch one that is a cousin!

Much love to all who surround us with prayer and love. The room was full of it on Saturday and I know many more who couldn’t fit it in also surround us with love and prayers.  
Thank you.

Oh…the issue that I was upset about earlier turned out to only have a 10 minute stage with the bride on her day. 

Love, Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.