Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Friday, May 14, 2010

Grrrr....

Now what does a wise humble woman do when someone messes up something important to her daughter?

What if they knew they were going to mess it up in advance but didn’t tell you.  

What if they also didn’t apologize?
 
We all had certain reasonable expectations about this wedding issue….and then had the mess sprung on us on Wednesday.
 
It makes me angry…not just because things won’t be as planned, but because my daughter’s wedding day was not treated with respect.
 
So I am angry….what should a wise and humble woman do?
 
What if the things I am to hold loosely involve consequences to one I love?
 
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.