Loren & Felicia

Loren & Felicia

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday

It's been a good morning,

Loren out for breakfast with Sergio.

I went downtown to see FNIHB and Service Canada. The thing that struck me this morning is the way everyone on that 3rd floor so cheerfully greeted each other by name as they arrived. I had some paperwork to sort out with FNIHB and received a lot of help. Thanks Joe and Eva! I ran into Adrienne on my way out and she gave me some good cautionary advice about having medevac insurance. Compassionate Care leave is for those who have already worked for 600 hours.. but now I know in person. I don't qualify.

I went down to the College of Registered Nurses to see what the hold up was on my registration. Good thing. They are rather backed up and because I was there in person, Trish helped expedite things so I will show up on the Register today. There is some busyness - but there is enough patience and energy to deal with it.

And this afternoon? Packing!! :-)

Thanks always for your prayers. 
 
Love,
Felicia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a story about your friendship with Loren or the family, send a message or encouragement, send a prayer.